Tuesday 31 May 2016

WHO IS A SIDE CHIC?

A man not just a man but a married one at that, tells you his gonna leave his wife for you and u happy and believe him. Trust me chick he won’t do that. when the time comes trust me u gonna hear a diff story from him. this men are not to be trusted. lets say you dating this man and he left you got married to someone else n came back to make you his side chick and what did you do, you accept him with open arms. Switheart you just been used by him we have four reasons why girls become side chics Money , care, happiness, love , probably heartbreaks .have done so many researches and I get different answers. 1. I get money from him like I don’t lack he pays my bills etc 2. My bf doesn’t care for me the way he does 3. Like am always happy wen am with him 4. loves me and I feel same way too You think he doesn’t love his wife too, cares for her, gives her money and happiness too. you a side chick not cause you pretty but because your pussy tastes really good. he provides all that for you cause he wants to have you all the time. Have you noticed he can go rounds and rounds with you without getting tired but he never does that to his wife . A side chic is a slave to a man, a side is someone who is been abused without her knowing it.a side chick is someone that tell herself a lie. That’s my definition of a side chic.

0 comments: