Saturday 11 June 2016

DE GEA MIGHT GO TO JAIL.SEE REASONS

One of the world’s best goalkeepers David De Gea was yesterday linked to a sexual assault scandal. De Gea denied the reports calling them ‘lies’. If you missed the story. Read here Top Spanish paper El Confidencial has published the Whatsapp conversations between the protected witness (prostitute girl alleging De Gea forced her to have sex with teammates) and David de Gea, Manchester United and Spain keeper. Read the full English translation of the whatsapp chats between De Gea and the prostitute after the cut. Witness: Holaa. Darling, How’s it going? De Gea: Hello. Really well and you?? Witness: Great 🙂 De Gea: I’m delighted Witness: I wanted to ask you something 🙂 De Gea: What Witness: Do you remember when we went to the hotel when you were there with Muñiain and we went with torbe to the room? Well it turns out I’ve got a date with a really nice guy and I’d like to know the name of the hotel. Do you remember De Gea: I wasn’t at that hotel. You’re confused, Muniain was with another guy, it wasn’t me Witness: Ah no? De Gea: Noo Witness: Torbe told me That it was you De Gea: As if!!!!!! Witness: The guy was injured De Gea: It was someone from Muniain’s team Not me. Haha Witness: And who was the guy then? De Gea: I don’t know Witness: … De Gea: But it wasn’t me hahahaha. I wasn’t there Witness: Haha He told me it was [you] Ha De Gea: As if Witness: I’ll ask Iker. Let’s see De Gea: Yeah, no doubt he’ll know Witness: I’ll ask him. He said it was you. Haha De Gea: It wasn’t, it wasn’t mee. Absolutely certain Witness: Ok ok De Gea: 🙂
Witness: And the thing in Manchester. He mentioned it. Is it true De Gea: Yes, it’s true Witness: ^_^ You’re a naughty boy De Gea: No I’m doing it for my team mates hahaha Witness: What’s your team? Atleti De Gea: Manchester… Noo Witness: Ah, I’m lost In these things De Gea: I see that Witness: haha. And do any of your teammates fancy me? Apart from you obviously. Hahaha De Gea: Yessss. But can you cope with them all?? Witness: How many are there? De Gea: 5 with me Witness: Of course ^_^ De Gea: I’m not sure eh!! Haha Witness: Why De Gea: I’m not sure… hahaha

0 comments: