Monday 25 July 2016

Fifteen year old girl arrested along side her gang members in cross river state, Nigeria

A 15-year-old girl, Gift David, who was among suspected armed robbers and rapists arrested by operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS), of the Lagos State Police Command, has told the police that she was smoking not less than six wraps of Indian Hemp on a daily basis and would not be herself anytime she does not smoke the weed.
David and members of her gang were rounded up by the police at the Abattoir area of Agege, for robbery, cultism and rape, and were paraded at the Command headquarters in Ikeja.
While confessing, the native of Cross River State, said:

I smoke between five and six wraps of Indian Hemp daily. I don’t take cocaine, but I take Chinese cigarette, if I cannot get Indian hemp.I am not a thief, I don’t rob. It was one of the boys that we sleep together, who stole a phone at Computer Village. I am not a prostitute but I have been smoking weed since I was 11 years old.I was brought to Lagos by one of my relations but she later abandoned me and I had to survive by joining the boys."

0 comments: