Saturday 18 June 2016

Humblesmith made a shocking confession about his life

Ekene Ijemba popularly known as ‘Humblesmith’ has made shocking revelations about his family background, childhood, music career, and the music industry.The Osinachi crooner revealed this in a recent chat with Showtime Celebrity. Speaking on his background, Humblesmith said


 “I was born and brought up in Ebonyi State. Music started for me when I was a kid, it actually runs in the family. My mother is a good singer; she is a chorister in the church, most times she sang at home, likewise other members of my family. Everything my mom does goes with music, at times, if she wants to talk to you she talks with music. All these and more got me inspired. Also, I usually listened to Bright Chimezie and his contemporaries, so at a point music just became a part of me. I started out as a dancer in 1996; I was part of a group called American Boys, we used to dance, sing and act. After my secondary education, I decided to relocate to Delta State to pursue my music career, my parents refused but I insisted. Though before then, I had done some other things that made them finally support my decision. I partook in the first-ever Star Quest competition, I came second and I won a big flat screen TV. When I got back home with the TV and the crowd that accompanied me, my parents were overjoyed. It was at that point they knew that I was really bent on doing music. So when I insisted I was relocating to Asaba in Delta state, they just had to support me”.

0 comments: